The Health visiting team consists of Claire Larsen and Anne Barber (health visitors), Vicky Fisher (community nursery nurse) and Alison Brown (admin support). The team offers a health promotion service Monday-Friday 9:00am-16:00pm for families with children up to 5 years of age.
Advice and support include:
- Ante-natal visit
- Post-natal advice and support
- Advice on breast feeding and infant feeding
- Post-natal depression support
- Advice on managing difficult behaviour
- Developmental assessments at 9-12 months and 2 years
- Immunisation advice
- Constipation management
- Eczema care advice
- Domestic abuse support
A health visiting drop in clinic runs every Friday 13:30pm-15.00pm at Eynsham Village Hall, 46 Back Lane, Eynsham, OX29 4QW.
Please call 01993 881887 / 883578 for more information.