The health visiting team consists of Emma Carrington and Claire Larsen (health visitors), Kerry Shaw (community staff nurse), and Alison Warner (admin support). The team offers a health promotion service Monday-Friday, 9-4pm for families with children up to 5 years of age.
Advice and support include:
- Ante-natal visit
- Post-natal advice and support
- Advice on breast feeding and infant feeding
- Post-natal depression support
- Advice on managing difficult behaviour
- Developmental assessments at 8 months and 2 years
- Immunisation advice
- Constipation management
- Eczema care advice
- Domestic abuse support.
A health visiting drop in clinic runs every Tuesday 1-2:45 at Orchard Children’s Centre, Eynsham.
Please call 01993 881887/ 883578 for more information