The Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is committed to improving the service they give to patients. It is a confidential service that aims to:
- advise and support patients, their families, and their carers
- listen to patients’ concerns, queries and suggestions
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- inform patients, their families and their carers about the Trust’s Complaints Procedure
- assist you if you have any concerns about your rights as a patient and how the OUH is fulfilling its part of the NHS Constitution with regard to your own care.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service leaflet: ‘We’re here to help’ (pdf, 366 KB)
For more information including contact details by Hospital please visit: