- Young Minds – a charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people, offering free confidential online and telephone support.
- Family Lives – a national charity providing help and support, offering free telephone support with a trained support worker 7 days a week.
- Yellow Submarine – an organisation that helps people with learning disabilities and autism live life to the full.
- Oxfordshire Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub – information for people wishing to raise concerns regarding the safety or welfare of a child or young person.
- oxme.info – includes information about opportunities, activities and services for children and young people in Oxfordshire.
- Oxfordshire Sexual Health Service – Oxford and Banbury clinics are sexual health clinics offering a full range of services including genitourinary medicine (GUM) and contraception: testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), all types of contraception including emergency contraception, advice on safer sex, relationships, drug use or other health related issues, and HIV care.
- My child has an infection, can they go to school? – Guidance on infection control in
schools and other childcare settings.
- ERIC, The Children’s Bowel & Bladder Charity (Enuresis Resource and Information Centre or ERIC)
- Oxford Health Child and Adolescent Metal Health Service – We provide physical, mental health and social care for people of all ages across Oxfordshire.